New C.L.A.S.S. FAQ
The Canine Life and Social Skill (C.L.A.S.S.) program has been simplified and now easier to use! We feel confident that the changes will provide a much better program for trainers. Our ultimate goals for C.L.A.S.S. is a be a successful educational program to provide dogs and their owners the knowledge and skills they require for a successful and happy life together.
We hope you are as excited as we are about these changes. Full details are below and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why Did C.L.A.S.S. Change?
Our goal is to make this program available widespread and to increase its popularity within our communities, so it can grow into one of the leading dog training group classes nationwide.
What Has Changed?
Some changes include:
- Discontinued the certification part of C.L.A.S.S., along with registering a student, evaluator or instructor online.
- Students do not need to register, take exams online or complete an evaluation.
- We have added an additional curricula level. The pre-school curriculum has been developed for puppies, as young as three months old, to join in on the Canine Life & Social Skills fun and games.
- To maintain the integrity of the C.L.A.S.S. program, the new curricula is only available to premium professionals and professional members.
- Now that the curriculum is simplified, the C.L.A.S.S. website will be phased out by end of 2019.
Who Should Purchase?
The new C.L.A.S.S. curricula offers benefits to both new and experienced dog trainers. C.L.A.S.S. curricula offer a unique 4 level comprehensive program, that every dog trainer can easily follow and successfully build their group class business. It’s perfect for new dog trainers interested in generating group class business quickly. No need to stress whether your personal curriculum will be effective; no need to sit at home for hours on end preparing class handouts and homework; no need to doubt if your training techniques are effective; and, no need to wonder how you will keep your clients coming back for more training fun level after level. We have you covered!
Experienced dog trainers will find the new CLASS curricula offers fun and creative ideas to spice up a current group class course with behaviors or games. Additionally, the new curricula offer complete intermediate and advanced course to retain current clients.
New C.L.A.S.S. Curricula Details
Now packaged with four curriculum levels to build your group class business. This new curriculum contains a puppy, basic, intermediate and advanced level with weekly homework handouts. Also, S.T.A.R. Puppy, Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Prep are compatible with each level.
- Puppy class = High School or H.S.
- Basic = B.A.
- Intermediate = M.A.
- Advanced = Ph.D.
How C.L.A.S.S. Can Drive Your Group Class Business?
- The curricula are ready to use right out of the box.
- The four levels of C.L.A.S.S. training classes allows students to continue their training or work on skills
- Implementing the C.L.A.S.S. curricula may help improve networking with veterinarians and other pet professionals in the local community, as well as grow clientele
- The curricula was created by experts in the dog training field, and has been tested and used by trainers successfully for several years.
How much will it cost?
- Receive BA (Basic) curriculum and CLASS Handbook in PDF format for free (member benefit)
- $50 per each additional curricula
- $120 for full program ($40 per each curricula)
- $60 per each curricula
- $200 for full program ($50 per each curricula)