Become a Partner with the APDT
The Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT) is an internationally recognized organization that is committed to creating better trainers through education. The APDT offers individual pet dog trainers a respected and concerted voice in the dog world.
“APDT's membership has grown to almost 6,000 members worldwide and the APDT is the largest dog trainer association in the world.”
We continue to promote professional trainers to the veterinary profession and to increase public awareness of dog friendly training techniques. We’ve partnered with organizations like Best Friends Animal Society, Pet Sitters International, and Doggone Safe to work together to work together and collaborate towards our objectives.
APDT's membership has grown to almost 6,000 members worldwide and the APDT is the largest dog trainer association in the world. Our Annual Educational Conference has grown more than 1,000 attendees and features many of the top names in the dog training and behavior field. Our publication, The APDT Chronicle of the Dog, is regularly nominated for awards by the prestigious Dog Writers Association of America and won for Best Special Interest Magazine in 2008.
We’re looking to expand our partner alliance network. As an APDT partner, you’ll experience benefits like cross promoting your organization’s initiatives, conference and event support, PR and media relations support, strengthening your social media fanbase, and more.
Why partner with the APDT?
- Gain exclusive access to the most up-to-date resources, information and trends related to dog training and behavior
- Reap the visibility of cross promoting PR and media initiatives, award programs, and social media presence
- Extend your network to include 6,000 professional dog trainers and pet experts
- Learn, network, share, and join us in fostering quality, positive dog training knowledge and ideas
- Garner visibility to the APDT’s professional member base via newsletter, social media channels, conferences and
By collaborating with the APDT you can differentiate your brand and partner with an organization whose mission is to create happier, healthier relationships between humans and their canine companions. When you support the APDT through a partnership or sponsorship, you are supporting an organization that is improving the lives of pet dogs and their owners worldwide.
To learn more about partnering with the APDT, visit www.apdt.com for more information.